Colibria delivers products to Nextra s Mobile Internet initiative
The Mobile Internet software provider Colibria AS has agreed to, and delivered several applications to Nextra s Mobile Internet initiative Nextra Active.The Norwegian Mobile Internet software provider Colibria has entered into an agreement with Nextra to supply them with applications. The services allow Nextra s customers to access internal corporate news, look up internal addresses as well as create discussion groups.
- By using software from Colibria, Nextra can offer companies and employees services through a future oriented, multi-channel solution supporting WAP and WEB, says Nextra s responsible for Mobile Internet, Lars Bakken. We have expectations to use the solution even in other European countries where Nextra has positioned itself toward the corporate market.
- We are most happy that our products can make a contribution to a good and thorough concept such as Nextra s Mobile Internet rollout, Nextra Active. The cooperation with Nextra strengthens us as a supplier of applications to companies targeting the corporate market. We see Nextra as a very exciting and ambitious company with an international focus. Currently they are active in more than 10 countries in Europe, says Anders Teslo, Chief Business Development Officer of Colibria.
Nextra Norway and Nextra Active
Nextra has moved from being a traditional ISP, to become any company s primary communications partner or CSP Communications Service Provider. As a CSP Nextra offers a number of integrated services covering the communications needs of a company. Some examples are secure distribution of speech and data. Nextra has launched Mobile Internet under the name Nextra Active. This is a flexible service for all in the need of communication regardless of time and place.
Colibria is a leading Mobile Internet software provider. The company s 55 employees located at the HQ in Oslo and subsidiary in the Philippines, have long experience with mobile communication both from suppliers and operators. The product portfolio currently consists of software for groups of people (Communities), Chat and Instant messaging, with SMS, WAP and WEB interface.
For more information, please contact:
· Lars Bakken, Nextra, Business Unit Manager Mobile Internet, Ph.: +47-47901901, [email protected]
· Erik Řiestad, Nextra, Information Manager, Ph.: +47-47901000
· Oddleif Westby, Colibria AS, CEO, Ph.: +47-90973523, [email protected]
· Anders Teslo, Colibria AS, Chief Business Development Officer, Ph.: +47-91590585, [email protected]