- Developers seeking help with with content creation or authoring
guidelines should vist our WAP
Device Certification Program
Forum Conformance Process and Policy Document governs the
WAP Forum Certification Program. The use of the logo and all
other WAP Forum trademarks are governed by the License Agreement. You must
agree to the terms and conditions outlined in both these documents
prior to certification. For your convenience, significant highlights
of the of the device certification process are outlined below, a
more comprehensive overview can be found in the WAP Forum
Certification Guide .
- The device certification program is administered
on behalf of the WAP Forum by its designated Certification Authority,
The Open Group (see their home page).
- You will not be granted a license to display or use the WAP Forum
Logo until your product has passed the certification test suite and you have formally
agreed to all the required terms.
- A certified product will be subject to re-certification on an annual
- All product information supplied to the Certification Authority will
be treated as confidential. However, if requested, you must provide proof of compliance
- The WAP Forum Certification Authority may,
from time to time, audit your test results and/or request proof
that your product remains in compliance with the requirements
outlined in the WAP
Forum Conformance Process and Policy Document.
I have read the WAP
Forum Conformance Process and Policy Document and the License Agreement, I agree to
their terms, and I wish to apply for WAP Device Certification .